Have you ever heard of an ultrasonic cool mist humidifier? If not, you might want to keep reading. An Everlasting Comfort Humidifier is a perfect addition to every home, especially for those who live in a dryer environment. Aside from the already great benefits of a humidifier, you can take it a step even further by adding essential oils to the mix. When you use both a humidifier and essential oils at the same time, you can reap all of the wonderful benefits, which we will discuss below.
Before we get into the benefits of humidifiers and essential oils, as well as which essential oils you should use, let’s first talk about what an ultrasonic cool mist humidifier is and how it works.
What Is an Everlasting Comfort Humidifier?
If you struggle with dry skin or an itchy throat, you may want to consider adding an Everlasting Comfort Humidifier to your home, as it uses ultrasonic cool mist technology that works for every kind of room. Humidifiers in general are devices that release water vapor or steam to increase moisture levels in the air. In other words, they are specially designed to increase the humidity levels within any given room.
An ultrasonic cool mist humidifier, specifically, produces a cool mist with ultrasonic vibration, as opposed to using hot water. These types of humidifiers are thought to be efficient at dispersing minerals from water into the air, and the coolness keeps the device safe for children and pets. Some of the benefits, according to Insider, of using a humidifier include:
- Reduces the spread of germs: Some viruses spread faster in dryer conditions, so by adding moisture to the air, a humidifier can help keep you from getting sick.
- Prevents dry skin: Healthy skin is always in. A humidifier helps prevent dryness, itchiness, and irritation by increasing moisture in the air.
- Relieves allergy symptoms: A humidifier can help prevent or reduce allergy symptoms, such as an itchy or dry throat, running nose, coughing, nose bleeds, and sinus congestion.
- Alleviates snoring: Make the night more peaceful for both you and your partner by getting a humidifier. It can reduce snoring caused by nasal congestion by helping loosen mucus blocking your airway.
What Are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are an excellent and natural way to enhance your living experience, all while making your home smell nice too! Essential oils are compounds extracted from plants, according to Healthline. The oils capture the plant’s scent and flavor. Unique aromatic compounds give each essential oil its individual essence and benefits that are often used for aromatherapy. Some benefits of essential oils include:
- Alleviate stress and anxiety: Aromatherapy is thought to help calm stress and help reduce unwanted symptoms of anxiety and stress.
- Ease Headaches and migraines: Certain types, when applied lightly to the skin or temples, have been shown to reduce pain caused by headaches.
- Promote sleep and reduce insomnia: Essential oils can help you wind down at night and fall asleep peacefully, so you wake up feeling refreshed.
- Reduce inflammation: It has been suggested that essential oils may help fight inflammatory conditions.
What Are the Best Essential Oils?
The benefits of using essential oils with your Everlasting Comfort Humidifier are clearly worth it. But which types of essential oils are best? This depends on your specific wants and needs, but there are a few popular essential oils that provide a range of benefits that almost everyone will love. These common essential oils include:
- Peppermint: This essential oil is used to boost energy and aid digestion. Therefore, the morning is a good time to diffuse this plant oil.
- Lavender: Not only does lavender smell delightful, but it also helps to relieve stress and promote quality sleep.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood essential oil is used to calm nerves and help with focus, making it a great addition to your stressful workday.
- Bergamot: Reduce stress and improve skin conditions such as eczema when you use bergamot with your Everlasting Comfort Humidifier.
- Rose: Rose fills any room with a tantalizing floral scent while also improving your mood and reducing anxiety.
- Chamomile: This beloved essential oil is generally used in order to improve your mood and promote relaxation.
- Ylang-Ylang: Dealing with headaches, nausea, or unwanted skin conditions? This powerful essential oil may be able to treat these conditions.
- Tea Tree: Tea tree is an excellent oil to keep in your home because it can help fight infections and boost overall immunity.
- Jasmine: Jasmine has diverse benefits. Use this oil to help with depression, boost your libido, and even aid with childbirth.
- Lemon: This citrusy scent may be able to help aid digestion, boost your mood, reduce headaches, and more.
So, what are you waiting for? Get yourself an Everlasting Comfort Humidifier and essential oils to enhance your home and feel better throughout each day.